Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dijon

I've got some updates lined up for the next few days. This was a trip that Emily and I took to Dijon for two nights. One of the most important things we learned about Dijon is that most Dijon mustard is not made in Dijon. Canada is actually a big Dijon mustard producer. Luckily we found this out early on before we emptied our pockets at one of the stalls with umpteen varieties of the stuff.

The Christmas lights were in full swing.

It was a foggy first night which gave the lights a nice glow.

There must be some pun to "Bagel Stories" I'm not getting.


Snow machines running all night.

Ghost of the Dijon Cathedral

Very expensive cameras.

Somebody was not into the idols on this portal. Couldn't find out anymore info on it though.

Many of the big Cathedrals in France were built on top of prior Ancient Roman places of worship. This is one such place that was recently excavated.


My newfound love for Tin Tin and longstanding love for Fine Art almost had me spending way too much money on this poster.

An excellent Japanese dinner at Aki.

1 comment:

  1. I like this stuff. "bagel stories" had me actually LOLing broh. I have been very busy working 40 hours a week and going to school and working another part time job on my "days off" but I regret not sending you a postcard back any day. I am house sitting at a "baller" house right now, once I get back to my own place I'll reply to your p-card. I luv to see my broh out exploring the world. jelly much? yeah, dude.

    ReplyDelete